- Mathematics-I, MAL-101
- Numerical Methods & Probability Theory, MAL-205
- Theory of Ordinary Differential Equation, MAL-513
At Duisburg-Essen University, Germany:
- Numerical Analysis for Master & Diploma Students.
- Implementation of Adaptive Finite Elements using ALBERTA software.
- Worked as an advisor for graduate students in Mathematics for different subjects.
At VNIT, Nagpur:
- Mathematics-I (MAL-101)
- Mathematics-II (MAL-102)
- Advanced Mathematics (MAL-501)
- Numerical Analysis (MAL-202)
- Abstract Algebra (MAL-523)
- Numerical Methods & Probability Theory (MAL-205)
- Theory of ODE (MAL-513)
- Numerical Analysis (MAL-525)
Proposed Courses for PhD student:
1. Matrx Iterative analysis
1. Fractional Calculus