Twenty two years research experience in General Relativity and Cosmology.
Summer / Winter Schools/Refresher Courses Attended
1. Advanced level Institute in General Relativity and Gravitation at Nagpur University,
October 01-11, 1987.
2. Inter University Graduate School on Gravitation and Cosmology at Inter University Center
for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, September 04-23, 1989.
3. Second Winter School on General Relativity and Cosmology at Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, December 11-30,1989 .
4. Advanced Institute in Gravitation Theory at Department of Physics,Cochin University of
Science and Technology Kochi, December 21, 1991-January 3,1992.
5. Advanced Graduate School on Relativistic Astrophysics, Gravitation and Cosmology at
Department of Physics, North Bengal University, Siliguri, October 14-November 03,1992.
6. Workshop on Astroparticle Physics at I.U.C.A.A., Pune, February 21-25,1994.
7. Workshop on Curriculum Development in Engineering Mathematics at M.P.I.E.T.,Gondia,
8. Hanno Rund Workshop on Relativity and Cosmology at University of Natal, Durban, South
Africa, June 26-29,1996.
9. Orientation workshop on Educational Technology at V.R.C.E., Nagpur, October 15, 1996.
10. Refresher course in Astronomy and Astrophysics at IUCAA,Pune, May14-June03,
11. U.K.-India REC Project Workshop on Open and Distance Learning, at REC, Rourkela,
July 28-August 01,1997.
12. Workshop on Open Learning at V.R.C.E., Nagpur, August 30,1997.
13. School on Cosmology and Large Scale Structure in the Universe at Harish Chandra
Research Institute, Allahabad, December 17- 31, 2001.
14.Short Term Training Programme on Engineering Applications of Design of Experiments
and Taguchi Methods at National Institute of Tech., Calicut, Nov.24 – December 6, 2003.
15. Workshop on Mathematica by Sierra Atlantic Software, Hyderabad at GHRCoE, Nagpur,
August 03 – 04, 2004.
16. Workshop on Observing Projects With Small Telescopes at IUCAA, Pune , August 29-
17. Workshop on LATEX sponsored by UGC at at Department of Mathematics, RTM Nagpur
University, Nagpur during March 5-7, 2007.
18. National Workshop on Numerical Methods in Engineering, Department of Mathematics,
National Institute of Technology, Warangal, April 4-7, 2008
Seminars / Conferences Participated
1. XV Conference of Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation at North
Bengal University, Silliguri, November 04-07, 1989.
2. XVI Conference of Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation at Sardar
Patel University, Vallbh Vidyanagar, December 10-11,1991.
3. International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology at Physical Research Laboratory,
Ahmedabad, December 13-18,1991.
4. Symposium on Mathematical Methods and Applications at I.I.T.,Madras, Dec. 22, 1992.
5. Young Astronomer’s Meet at Department of Physics, I.I.Sc., Bangalore, July 19-22,1993.
6. Symposium on Mathematical Methods and Applications at I.I.T.,Madras, Dec. 22,1993.
7. 59th Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society at B.A.B.University, Muzaffarpur,
December 27-30, 1993.
8. XVII Conference of Indian Association for Gen. Relativity and Gravitation at I.U.C.A.A.,
Pune, February 14-18, 1994.
9. Fifth Annual Conference of Vijnana Parishad of India, Department of Applied Mathematics,
M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur, June 26-27, 1994.
10. Symposium on the Early Universe at Department of I.I.T., Madras, December 20-22,1994.
11. Symposium on Mathematical Methods and Applications at ,I.I.T., Madras, Dec. 23, 1994.
12. International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology at IUCAA, Pune, Dec.13-19,1995.
13. 15th Conference of International Society on General Relativity and Gravitation at Inter-
University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, December 16-21, 1997.
14. International conference on Mathematical Physics at Department of Mathematics, Nagpur
University, Nagpur, January 11-16, 1999.
15. International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology at I I T, Kharagpur,
January 04 – 07, 2000.
16. Conference of Indian Mathematical Society at Vivekananda Science College,
Aurangabad, December 19-22, 2000.
17. Conference of the Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation at
CIRI, Nagpur, January 30- February 01, 2001.
18. National Symposium on Mathematical Sciences at Nagpur Univiversity, Nagpur,
March 01- 05, 2001.
19. Symposium on Provocative Universe, IUCAA, Pune, June 30 – July 02, 2003.
20. International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology, Cochin University of
Science and Technology, Kochi, 05-10, 2004.
21. National Seminar on ‘Theory of Relativity’, Department of Mathematics, Nagpur
University, Nagpur, August 21, 2004.
22. 23rd Indian Association For General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG) Conference
and Symposium on Recent Trends in General Relativity, Cosmology and Astrophysics,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, December 07-10, 2004.
23. International Conference on Relativity, Amaravati University, Amravati, During
January 11-14, 2005.
24. National Seminar on “Physics for Advanced Engineering and Technology”
Department of Applied Physics, VNIT, Nagpur during March 3-5, 2005
25. Techno Vision 2007 a National Level Technical Conference at SS College of
Engineering and Technology, Bhilai during October 26-27, 2007
26. International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology, IUCAA, Pune, December
27. 74th Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society at University of Allahabad, Allahabad
December 27-30, 2008.
28. 75th Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society at Kalasalingam University,
Krishanakoil December 27-30, 2009.
29. 76th Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society at SV NIT, Surat, December 27-30,
30. 14th Conference of International Academy of Physical Sciences on “Recent Developments in
Mathematical Sciences and their Applications” at SVNIT, Surat during December 22-24,
31. National Conference on Advances in Mathematical Sciences at Motilal Nehru National
Institute of Technology, Allahabad during October 05-07, 2012.