Name: G.Naga RajuContact Details: (i) e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (ii) Phone no.: 0712-280-1257(off.), 0712-280-1280 (res.)
Education qualification: (i) Postdoctoral Research, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, July 2009 to June 2010 (ii) Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, 2009 (iii) M.Sc.(Applied Mathematics), Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, 2000.
Research interests: Spectral element methods, Finite volume/difference methods, Parallel computing
- P. Dutt, P. Biswas and G. Naga Raju (2008), ‘Preconditioners for spectral element methods for elliptic and parabolic problems’, J. Comput. Appl. Math., 215, No. 1, 152-166.
- N. Kishore and G. Naga Raju (2010), ‘Least-squares spectral element method for elliptic problems’, Applied Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 60, Pages 38-54.
- N. Kishore and G. Naga Raju (2012),’Nonconforming least-squares method for elliptic partial differential equations with smooth interfaces,’ Journal of Scientific Computing, Vol. 53, Issue 2, 295-319.
- G. Naga Raju et. al. (2014), Spectral element method for elliptic equations with periodic boundary conditions., Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 246, pages 426–439.
1) Visiting Faculty
i. National Institute of Technology, Uttarakand.
ii. Summer research visiting faculty at IIT Gandhinagar.
2) Summer Internship
FOSSEE Textbook_Companion Summer Internship Project during summer 2011 in association with IIT Bombay.
- Student Name: B. Warsha (BT09ECE012), VNIT, Nagpur,
Title/Author of the book: An Introduction to Numerical Analysis by K. E. Atkinson.
- Student Name: M. Vamshi Krishna (BT09ECE050), VNIT, Nagpur,
Title/Author of the book: Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering Computation by Jain and Iyenger.
3) Academic / Administrative Responsibilities at Institute or Departmental Level (in major)
- In-charge, Departmental Website of Mathematics and Department Time table
- Member, UG Admission Committee for the years 2011,2013 & 2014 at VNIT, Nagpur.
- Warden, Hostel Block 9 for the year 2012-13, VNIT Nagpur.
- Member, BOS, for development of the courses for M.Sc. Program in Department of Mathematics, VNIT, Nagpur.
4) Awards, Recognition, etc
- Awarded NBHM Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research, 2009
- Gate Fellowship, Qualified Gate-2002.
5) Things, which are in progress:
1. Supervising one Ph.D. research scholar.